Most people like to have long hair and want it to grow longer. Long hair growth requires healthy hair habits and practice. Learn how to grow hair faster and more naturally with these tips.
1. Start with the scalp
When you massage any part of your body, it improves blood circulation and increases blood flow to that area. Massaging the scalp increases blood flow, which stimulates hair follicle growth.
Massage your scalp in the shower. Use your fingertips to gently circle the scalp. Repeat the process as many times as possible.
2. Use essential oils
There are some essential oils that can stimulate your hair growth. Coconut, peppermint, tea tree and lemon oils soothe the scalp, prevent dandruff and help hair grow longer and healthier.
3. Oil conditioning
Oily conditioning helps your hair become stronger and softer and gives you two benefits. Coconut, Olive and Almond Oils Can Help Your Hair Grow Healthier and Longer.
Follow the steps below to condition your hair with oil
• Spray hair with water to moisten hair, pour olive over hair and massage deeply into scalp for 2 to 3 minutes
• Run your fingers from root to tip, making sure the oil reaches every part of the hair. You can also use a wide-tooth comb to comb
• Cover your hair with a shower cap or satin cap and let the oil stay on for an hour or two
• Then wash your hair thoroughly
4. Hair mask
Hair masks can repair hair and prevent it from thinning. You can use these tips to make a hair mask at home;
• Beat a large egg in a bowl and whisk lightly
• Add one tablespoon of honey and two tablespoons of yogurt
• Apply to wet hair and leave on for 30 minutes
• Thoroughly wash hair to remove mask
5. Eat vitamins
Essential vitamins help keep hair thick, healthy and shiny. If you don't get enough vitamins, your hair will become thin and dull. Make sure you get enough vitamins A and C.
Eat rich foods rich in these vitamins for effective results.
You can wash your hair when it's dirty. Don't wash your hair every day. Washing your hair every day will dry out your hair and lose essential oils.
If you want to grow your hair fast, wash or shampoo once or twice a week.
7. Avoid overheating
Air dry after washing your hair. This is the healthiest and safest option for your hair. Over time, heating hair can weaken it and eventually lead to damage. Do not apply excessive heat to the hair.
With these tips, you will grow healthy long hair in a few months.