It's good to have quality skin care products, but it's best to use them properly for the best results. When using skin care products, a good rule of thumb is to apply in order of texture, from thinnest to thickest.
A skincare routine can help your products work and give you the flawless glow you want.
Why do you need a skin care routine?
• According to dermatologists, we lose skin cells throughout the day. Good skin care keeps your skin intact
• As you age, your skin naturally ages. A quality skin care routine can leave skin looking youthful and radiant.
• A good skin care routine can prevent future skin problems. Prevention is better than cure
In this article, you'll learn how to use these tips to build the best skincare routine.
1. Makeup remover
You should always remove makeup before bed and wipe off makeup with a tissue.
2. Wash your face twice a day
You should wash your face in the morning and before bed. You should also wash your face after sweating a lot during the day.
Follow these simple steps;
• Wet your face with warm water. Avoid hot water, it can dry out your skin
• Rub a small amount of cleanser between palms and massage gently into face in circular motions.
• Rinse with warm water jets. Pat your face dry with a towel
3. Apply toner after cleaning
After towel dry your face after cleansing, put some toner on a cotton pad and use it to wipe your face. Avoid eyes when applying toner. If you have dry skin, use an alcohol-free toner. Let the toner dry on the skin, do not rinse off.
After the toner absorbs, apply a moisturizing cream.
Moisturizer moisturizes the skin, use a light lotion in the morning and a thicker night cream. If you have dry skin, you should consider moisturizing heavily
You shouldn't over exfoliate your skin; you should exfoliate at most once or twice a week. Rub gently and slowly, as vigorous rubbing can damage your skin. Do not exfoliate if you have hyperpigmentation or acne
6. On-site processing
If your skin is acne-prone or acne-prone, use an acne treatment at night when your body is very relaxed. Use ingredients that reduce excess oil on the skin, such as benzoyl peroxide, sulfur, and salicylic acid. Be careful when using these ingredients as overuse can cause skin irritation
7. Apply sunscreen
It is important to apply sunscreen as part of your skincare routine. Daily sun exposure can lead to hyperpigmentation, premature aging, and other skin problems. You must wear sunscreen to protect yourself from UV rays. Choose a sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or higher. For effective results, apply sunscreen 15-20 minutes before going outside.