Dry skin looks scaly, itchy, and sore.
If your skin has been dry or caused by harsh skin care products, don't worry, a
simple skin care routine will do wonders for you.
You have a morning, day and bedtime skincare routine. These simple steps will teach you how to do it easily.
Wash your face with lukewarm water to remove dirt and refresh your face. Avoid hot water, which is too hard for your skin
• After washing, use a moisturizing cleanser for dry skin and gently massage into damp skin. Make sure to follow the directions on the product and rinse with lukewarm water
• Use serum or rose water instead of toner, don't use toner as it will dry out your skin, you will see better results with serum or rose water
• Humidify. Make sure to use a rich moisturiser and massage it deep into the skin
• Use sunscreen that protects your skin from UV rays, choosing one with an SPF of at least 20. This protects your skin from possible sun damage.
2. In daily life
When you're taking a break from work or school, go to the bathroom and apply another coat of your morning moisturizer, massaging thoroughly, paying attention to particularly affected areas.
• Use a high-quality lip balm to avoid chapped lips.
• Drink enough water to keep your skin hydrated and refreshed. Drink at least 8 glasses of water every day.
• Eat watery fruits and vegetables to help your skin. You can have fruit salad, vegetable soup or fruit yogurt. They contain essential vitamins and antioxidants that strengthen your skin cells for a healthier complexion.
3. Before going to bed
At dinner, eat a healthy food that can help dry skin. You can do very little research and arrange your meals.
• If you wear makeup, use a makeup remover and wash your face with lukewarm water.
• Massage a mild cleanser into skin, then rinse off with lukewarm water.
• Use a rich night cream or a thick moisturizer. This keeps your skin hydrated and nourished throughout the night and keeps your skin hydrated until morning
• Go to bed, making sure to sleep on clean sheets and pillowcases. Dirty bedding can cause skin irritation
• Our skin sheds cells throughout the day, exfoliate once a week to remove dead cells, massage your skin gently in circular motions, frequent skin exfoliation can irritate and eventually dry out your skin.
• You can use the homemade mask formula on your face once a week. You can use natural ingredients like honey, oil, banana, milk and yogurt.
• With these procedures, your skin will instantly look better and give you the confidence of beautiful skin!